US Weekly reports. "They both love and respect one another and will of course remain committed to co-parenting their son. This is a mutual decision and the two remain close friends," a source told the magazine. Wood, 26, and Bell, 28, married in October 2012 and had a son born last July....
- Photo Essay: What Does Fatherhood Mean to You?
- Rare Alliance of Tea Party and Chamber in Georgia
- A Monumental Task: Honoring Desert Storm
- Amanda Weakens in Pacific, Poses No Threat
- Nevermind! It Turns Out the Guy Who Tested Positive for MERS Doesn't Have It
- How Tightening Your Home Can Save You Money
- Guardianship Case for Paul Walker's Daughter Ends
- Maya Angelou Remembered for Her Universal Appeal
- Cantor Pressured From Both Sides on Immigration
- What to Look for Thursday at the French Open
Page 923 of 1410