the LA Times reported today. He was 64. The legendary voice-over actor had esophageal cancer and died at Santa Monica hospital, his son confirmed to the Times. “They’re grrrrrreat!” was the signature catch phrase that Marshall started saying in 1999. In 2005, Marshall replaced Thurl Ravenscroft, who had voiced the character since the 1950's. Ravenscroft was the first actor to voice the iconic character....
- New Donald Sterling Recording: 'I'm Not a Racist!'
- Astros Beat Tigers 6-2 to Snap Detroit's Streak
- Soybean Prices Rise on Higher Imports From China
- Dad Testifies in Vegas Golfer Wrongful Death Case
- Snapchat Settles Claim That Friends Can Save Ugly Selfies
- Strong Storms, Rainfall Overwhelm North Texas
- House Committees Pass Bill on NSA Surveillance
- Vermont Governor Signs GMO Labeling Bill
- Witnesses Oppose NLRB Ruling on College Athletes
- Vatican Calls on Israel to Safeguard Holy Sites
Page 1200 of 1412