thanked Ellen DeGeneres on an episode of her show, saying she was "grateful" to the host for coming out "in a time that was much harder and much scarier." "I can see you're emotional just watching that," DeGeneres said of the Valentine's Days speech, as the two watched a short clip. On February 14, the 27-year-old "X-Men" star told the audience at the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s inaugural Time to Thrive conference, "I am here today because I’m gay.”...
- Applebee's Cleared in Deadly New Mexico DUI Crash
- Hoppertunity out of Kentucky Derby With Sore Foot
- NYC, Teachers Work on Deal That Could Be Template
- Letter From Lou Gehrig Captures Secret Struggle
- Why Jennifer Lawrence Was Named FHM Magazine's 'Sexiest Woman'
- Rob Ford's 11 Most Outrageous Quotes
- Bracelet Turns Body Heat Into Electricity
- Glance: A List of Schools Under Investigation
- 55 Schools Face US Federal Sex Assault Probe
- Church Collects Funds for School Stabbings Suspect
Page 1262 of 1371