Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Hot Sun May've Sparked Mulch Fire

So hot, the mulch caught on fire... Crews in Valparaiso responded to a porch fire to the 43-hundred block of Bedford Road about 5:45 Wednesday evening where a passing motorist reportedly told the homeowner there were flames coming from below her porch and when fire teams arrived she was already putting it out with a garden hose.... and the Times today says authorities thought the small fire might have been sparked by mulch up against the hot deck in the hot sun.


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WLJE Scott-WLJE Brent-WLJE
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WLJE Karl-WLJE Annie-WLJE
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Please update your Flash Player to view content.