Press "Play" to hear the latest news from THE REGION.
Some of the Northwest Indiana roadwork projects to watch out for today....
- Indiana Toll Road down to one lane last 3 miles before the Illinois State Line (Wolf Lake Corridor) until 5am Friday morning.
- Toll Road EB down to one lane between Exits 10 and 14B (Cline East to Boardway) until 2pm today.
- US 20 lane restriction with repaving in the Miller area from Clay to Ripley until Oct 30.
- US 30 in Merrillville/Hobart area both directions, road maintenance operations between Randolph and Porter County Road 500 W (3 miles east of county line). Expect alternating lane closures and work crews today until about 2:30pm.
- Near Lowell - SR 2 restrictions in both directions between Orchard Ave and Clay St until October 31.
- Griffith - West Elm St closed between Griffith Bvd and Cline Ave now thru Dec 14 for storm sewer work. Detours posted.
- Valparaiso - Roadwork with narrow lane restriction along North Campbell St between Bond and Harrison.
Always remember to watch your speed and stay alert for road construction crews in work zones. If you see orange, slow down!