So you've heard of making a bucket list in your life, how bout one for your dog? A group of pet owners have taking it that far and created a list for you! Crazy?!?! Well maybe, but here's the list for fun!
TOP TEN THINGS ON A DOGS BUCKET LIST
1. Flop down in front of a roaring fire.
2. Go for a swim in the sea.
3. Go mad in the snow.
4. Do the Beethoven shake and soak everyone.
5. Dig up a flower bed.
6. Have your own spot on the sofa.
7. Accompany your owner on a run/cycle/ride.
8. Attend a family picnic.
9. Help your owner bag a date.
10. Cheer your owner up when they are down
Would your pet enjoy these?!?!
The other day my best friend, who is a teacher, was talking about the stress picture day causes in her school! She says it's one of her least favorite days of the year, cause she has to not only make sure she looks presentable, but that all her little rugrats look perfect! I am a horrible picture taker, so picture days were never my favorite!
However, this poor girl's story might top them all! Her yearbook photo was made to look like she had three eyes!!! (Check Out Full Story Here) Could you imagine?!?! As if being a kid isn't hard enough already! We wanna hear or see your best yearbook photos on Facebook! (There's one of mine above! Man I loved that vest!!!)
It's Friday... time for our football picks!!! Last week I went 2 for 3 and Scott was perfect! (Winners in BOLD)
Bears on a Bye week
Indianapolis Colts vs. New York Jets – #chuckstrong and Mark Sanchez is a mess!
Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers – Peyton can't keep loosing or can he?
Let us know your picks on Facebook!
New list is out of Men and Women's most annoying habits according to the opposite sex! I am most guilty of #1 and 2!!! Check Out The Top 5:
WOMEN’S TOP FIVE MOST ANNOYING HABITS
1. Saying "I’m fine" when they’re clearly not
2. Talking too much
3. Constantly asking what men are thinking
4. Winning arguments by crying
5. Never saying "sorry" even when they are wrong
MEN’S TOP FIVE MOST ANNOYING HABITS
1. Not listening properly
2. Not putting the toilet seat down
3. Leaving toe-nail clippings and beard shavings where they fall
4. Having friends their other halves don’t like
5. Hogging the TV remote control
What would you put on the list? Are you guilty of any? Let us know on Facebook!
Page 75 of 113